Cryptic Scriptures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone.? (apart from eddy and supreme)

3 posters

Go down

Anyone.?   (apart from eddy and supreme) Empty Anyone.? (apart from eddy and supreme)

Post by Gambit Mugraw Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Kepp the battles going even if they dont get votes its still all laughs.
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Anyone.?   (apart from eddy and supreme) Empty Re: Anyone.? (apart from eddy and supreme)

Post by Gambit Mugraw Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Comment Deleted
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Anyone.?   (apart from eddy and supreme) Empty Re: Anyone.? (apart from eddy and supreme)

Post by Gambit Mugraw Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:15 pm

This site is going horrid. Im the only 1 thats active apart from you 2, i say you 2 as i no only bundy and supreme will read this. Spread the word ive done all i can with emails facebook myspace etc.
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Given, although i dunno how much more i can promote, cos' i've done all i possibly can atm.
Bundy
Bundy
Admin

http://www.crypticscriptures.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit Mugraw Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Im trying to brain storm i dont want this site to go down the drain ive grown attached.
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Same man it's really quite annoying, i'm trying to promote it in my sig on other forums too.
Bundy
Bundy
Admin

http://www.crypticscriptures.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit Mugraw Sat May 01, 2010 1:38 am

I dont go on anyothers that my problem. I will sign up for random forums though and get it out there. Myspace is a good way i just need to get back into it. Facebook group aswell just inbox message people all the time until they get the point.

only thing ive been told is people always forget the name but thats just the barry mind for you, jelly.
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Post by sketchy009 Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:02 pm

I'll try and get my mates into text battling, but about the match im in. Sort it out cheers.

sketchy009

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit Mugraw Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:20 am

yeah man i will soon just got a battle going on at the minute, good that someones else is up for it tho
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down