Cryptic Scriptures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edd Bundy - D.O.A.O (Death Of An Officer - Rick Ross Diss)

3 posters

Go down

Edd Bundy - D.O.A.O (Death Of An Officer - Rick Ross Diss) Empty Edd Bundy - D.O.A.O (Death Of An Officer - Rick Ross Diss)

Post by Bundy Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:53 am

Tracks from 'The Risktape'

Bundy
Bundy
Admin

http://www.crypticscriptures.com

Back to top Go down

Edd Bundy - D.O.A.O (Death Of An Officer - Rick Ross Diss) Empty Re: Edd Bundy - D.O.A.O (Death Of An Officer - Rick Ross Diss)

Post by Dy.namik Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 am

This track comes hard!
Good job. Very Happy

Dy.namik

Back to top Go down

Edd Bundy - D.O.A.O (Death Of An Officer - Rick Ross Diss) Empty Re: Edd Bundy - D.O.A.O (Death Of An Officer - Rick Ross Diss)

Post by Gambit Mugraw Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Yeah feeling it you sound nice on here just 2 things, why did you diss rick ross.? and you say in there it isnt a diss track when it is. Apart from that your flow and lyrical stance is sweet, just lower the beat or put your vocals a bit higher so your more clear, liked it.

Keep them coming with the videos and that its easier to watch rather than having to check a link - shit pc.
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:47 pm

It's not a diss track, it's just a diss to rick ross in a verse that is just really taking the piss about the commercial industry.
I dissed him to show how easy it was to mention a name and get people talking.
Bundy
Bundy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit Mugraw Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Aw right. yeah did rip him out. good old officer ricky. True if i dissed jigga id get more views than if i dissed you lol standard.
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Lol exactly, i was planning to diss one new person each mixtape just by 'droppin' their name. Just for shits and giggles.
Bundy
Bundy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit Mugraw Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Do it, i will listen. Should diss UK people tho they annoy me more than ricky like for example N-Dubbz sincwe you hold a secret hatred for the nappster haha. Do it kill off n-dubbz and tini tempah.
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down