Cryptic Scriptures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2pac vs New Rap Artists

+2
EL-Nigro
Dy.namik
6 posters

Go down

2pac vs New Rap Artists Empty 2pac vs New Rap Artists

Post by Dy.namik Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Who's Rap do you like better?

Tupac or the new rap artisits now a days?

I have to say 2pac.

Dy.namik

Back to top Go down

2pac vs New Rap Artists Empty Re: 2pac vs New Rap Artists

Post by EL-Nigro Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:44 am

yeah obv 2pac had soul an feeling.. im not saying these new cats havent but what i am sayin is tha raww feel has been lost an replaced by another .. but tha raps aint tha same no more i reckon people heard tha pioneers an carbon copyed it.. but there are obv people diverse and got there own lanes but most copy an follow trends.. tupac started an made them jus like biggie .. so in ma view yer pac is a lot better in leaps and bounds.. how ever there are people that are gifted with verbals.. jus dnt contain tha same feel ..

EL-Nigro

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 pm

How can you compair 2Pac to a whole generation of Rappers?

Alot of Emcee's out now are technically ALOT better then Pac, FACT.
Supreme
Supreme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit Mugraw Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Agreed with the fact there are much better lyricist out now than Pac ever was even though he is one of the sickest if it wasent for his death and the way he acted then people wouldnt think he was all that. His personality is more addictive than his rhymes.

Still one of the greatest for stories it depends what type of rapper you compare him 2, id rather hear tupac than young jeezy-dipset-gunit or the game.
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sounds Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:04 pm

The thing with tupac is that I rate him high as a rapper, but not as a lyricist. What he said was good, how he said it was alright and what he was was also good, but in terms of rap there are so many rappers who are in a whole nother league lyrically. Also I think a lot of people respect tupac just because they are meant to if you now what I mean.
Shadow Sounds
Shadow Sounds

http://myspace.com/ShadowSoundsUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit Mugraw Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Yeah his image made people love him at points and not his music. If he was white and ugly he wouldnt be famous lol But yeah how he spat was captivating
Gambit Mugraw
Gambit Mugraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Special guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Yeh lyricly tupac wasnt amazing, if by "lyricly" you mean inside rhyming, syllables multies "etc" but hes content was good, he wasnt the sort of rapper who rapped because he could link multi rhyming words, he rapped about everyday shit people like him went through, like negro said "he rapped with soul". at the end of the day imo, there's no such thing as the best rapper. Time and time again people argue, who's better biggie? pac? naz? Jay z? Eminem? if you like soulful rap, you will like pac, if you like swagger flow and metaphors you'll like jay and biggie, if you like multi's and inside rhyming you'll like nas and em. Personally i like them all. One day Biggie, pun or L are my fav, another day its pac jay or nas. someday ill eat a snickers another day im feeling the lion bar. BUT! i do prefer the old generation of rappers to todays rappers. I think todays rap is too commercial. 50 rapping about guns, killing and money, ndubz rapping about facebook????? Lil wayne rapping about.... i cant actually understand what hes saying half the time? and the beats arnt even hip hop anymore. You got rappers not really giving a shit about the words that are actually coming out of thier mouths, rapping to a pop or r and b melody. I think some of the only rappers out there right now that are keeping it hip hop are people like nas, jay, kanye west etc, even em's losing it tbh. Hip hop needs someone like Dj premier to put out a load of beats to the real rappers and take hip hop back to what it was

Special guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down