Cryptic Scriptures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO, GOOD TO SEE A REAL HIP HOP FORUM

5 posters

Go down

YO,  GOOD TO SEE A REAL HIP HOP FORUM Empty YO, GOOD TO SEE A REAL HIP HOP FORUM

Post by DjBigCraig Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:37 pm

my name is big Craig. I produce music and compose beatz in colorado USA... Lookin to get our names out there. We try to bring raw hip hop out on our level to give it our own flayvor, you know??? So hit up our MS page @ www.myspace.com/cbigcraig Thankx yaal And keep it real

Much Love,
DJBC

DjBigCraig

Back to top Go down

YO,  GOOD TO SEE A REAL HIP HOP FORUM Empty Re: YO, GOOD TO SEE A REAL HIP HOP FORUM

Post by Supreme Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Peace fam, welcome, and yes, this is real Hip Hop! Haha, i checked your page, Assassins In The Mist is dope, good looks.

Stay active.

Bless.
Supreme
Supreme
Admin

Back to top Go down

YO,  GOOD TO SEE A REAL HIP HOP FORUM Empty Re: YO, GOOD TO SEE A REAL HIP HOP FORUM

Post by mdope Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:45 am

hey ye'all my names M.Dope & a make betas, only bn doin so fur aboot 2 yr's noo. check out ma myspace www.myspace.com/mdopeproductions

thankx and peace!! Cool

mdope

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Peace MDope.
Supreme
Supreme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:38 pm

welcome to both of you, hope you stay active and keep coming back for more.. tell other people about it too.. pz
Bundy
Bundy
Admin

http://www.crypticscriptures.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeatphonicINC Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Good Morrow Gentlemen and lady folk. I make beats on Fruity Loops which aren't very mainstream but tend to be rather mellow and/or melancholy. Check me out at www.myspace.com/beatphonicinc. The intros can drag a bit but can always re-work a track if you want to fit it around some lyrics. Hit Me Up i'm always happy to share ideas and creativity and learn new tricks. Peace Out
BeatphonicINC
BeatphonicINC

http://www.myspace.com/beatphonicinc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Respect for joining man, look around and participate
Bundy
Bundy
Admin

http://www.crypticscriptures.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Peace for joinin gang, stay up.
Supreme
Supreme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down